PURPOSE OF ROLE :
Provides the services delivery support to the client by providing contractual break/fix support, predominately on Office devices. Objectives of position are to deliver operational excellence (in line with the contract Statement of Work) and customer service interface.
The position is an associate delivery operations role of which the majority of their time will be involvement with device maintenance, either through Break/Fix or consumable management activity. The individual will have responsibility for delivering Break/Fix support to meet the service level agreement with the client. Key focal for problem resolution.
SCOPE OF ROLE :
The role impacts cost control through the adherence to SLA’s and avoidance of service penalties, the use of parts and consumables used in the rectification of device issues and management of consumables.
- Achieving the service quality metrics results to meet the company targets.
- Controlling service cost to improve service PM.
- Supporting customers to increase machines print volume for improving service revenue.
- Customer satisfaction.
Client Relationship Management
- Serve as the primary on-site customer contact for equipment support and service.
- Provide on-going end user training on equipment.
- Basic device maintenance, including: replacement basic accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications.
- Break/Fix support, including consumable replenishment, for the majority of tasks.
- Liaise with relevant IT support and provide device related configuration elements, e.g. IP address.
- Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support.
- Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis to support problem resolution.
- Utilize Xerox web-based applications as required to support in problem identification
- Report activity as required by local processes.
- IT support functions, including; downloading & installing printer drivers on end-user equipment, mapping to PC as required, escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource etc.
- Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc…)
- Monitor/apply current software updates/patches.
- Identify and promote Xerox Services and Solutions.
- Physical as well as remote device management and control.
Financial/ Business Growth
- Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using local tools to support.
- Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory.
- Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purpose.