We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in the Cairo office to be responsible for managing digital projects from product kick-off through launch and beyond. You will be the scrum master for the cross-functional software development team. Your role is to ensure the smooth work processes from the proposal writing, specification building, project management, designing all the milestones, project plan requirements, delivery management, working closely with the client from the beginning to the final delivery/approval. For the products, supervise the technical support of the live products. He/she must be able to understand and adequately communicate business needs, scope, and plan complex projects. This involves meetings with stakeholders and participants across many business lines. He/she must be able to establish and meet project deadlines.
- Run traditional scrum master ceremonies
- Create standard and ad-hoc project reports
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Develops domain knowledge by understanding business processes
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Communicating the specification with all stakeholders and building the backlog
- Communicating the technology constraints with the technical team lead
- Ensure the delivery cycle from requirements until the quality control
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating and getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Stay current on digital development practices and the technology industry
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned