The Director of IT will have responsibility for strategic planning and strategy project work, including:
- Owning the strategic project definition, idea generation, development, implementation, operation, and evaluation of the technology program for the company
- Network design/ network setup experience
- Creating and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Providing leadership in identifying creative tech solutions, ensuring that they are consistent with the vision of the company as well as the practicality for use at our locations nationwide.
- Working collaboratively to use technology and include technology applications as an integral part of day-to-day operations
- Providing leadership for short- and long-range planning for all technology initiatives: vision, goals, program objectives/strategies/activities, infrastructure, staffing, training, evaluation, budgeting, and collaboration with others
- Working with various levels of management to integrate technology in the ongoing business operations areas
- Structuring analysis of technology, market and industry trends that will impact our business and in turn our technology organization