Required skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as communications, social sciences, multimedia content production, etc;
- Minimum 6 years working experience in a communication related field, ideally working in communications with humanitarian organizations.
- Strong knowledge and experience in community engagement, in particular people-centred approaches.
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape, in particular social media, messaging apps and digital security.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Arabic;
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex information quickly;
- Responsible, autonomous and reliable;
- Egypt resident or holder of a work permit in Egypt.
Start of work: July / August 2021.
Deadline 24 May 2021
As ICRC, we are convinced that diversity makes us better at what we do: it enables us to form close relationships with wide-ranging communities and develop the best solutions for the people we work with. We make a conscious effort to have diverse teams with regards to age, gender, disability, race, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.
P.S. Only qualified candidates with the required criteria will be contacted