Ability to deliver business-critical projects at a specific time and high quality with a minimum number of issues with maintaining high morale, managing the day-to-day activities in an efficient and professional manner and ensuring all team targets are met.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions (hands-on) on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the selection of staff for the project team, which suitable for the project skills requirements.
- Deep understanding based on meetings with BA/ PM to explain customer’s requirements based on SRD
- Identify tasks in the software development life cycle based on project objectives
- Listing tasks, duration and resources to assist PM in the project plan phase
- Design database structure
- Dividing and assigning tasks to resources as per experience and priorities
- Maintaining the project technical vision clear for everyone, from beginning to end.
- Monitoring team performance through TFS, code review and task timing
- Provides professional technical guidance to project team members, so that their abilities and project quality are enhanced
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Maintaining software documentation
- Setting planned schedules for tests, during and after any changes or revisions
- Run functionality testing and debug code.
- Publishing QC and production environment in a timely manner and least defects
- Providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensures minimum disruption of ongoing data processing systems by good coordination and effective project output integration with existing systems
- Inform management project progress and problems. Escalates and refers to all projects beyond scope of authority.
- Ensure the company staff has the necessary software and that it is updated.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner, within project resources.