We are looking for a knowledgeable Art Director who will be able to lead a team of artistic people and coordinate resources in an effort to create a unique ad campaign with the target audience in mind. The Art Director will meet with clients and internal departments to discuss and establish project objectives, research current trends and the target demographic, and design and troubleshoot the visual aspects of an ad campaign, from the initial planning stages until the finished campaign is presented to the client or company. You should possess an understanding of graphic design concepts and software and excellent interpersonal skills.
You should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign.
- Working with other members of the art department to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Speaking with the company or client to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Hiring, training, and supervising design staff.
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshooting design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design department processes.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.